Understanding. Honest. Dedicated.
“As an attorney, I am focused on people. I help my clients improve their situations, take care of their families and overcome the obstacles that keep them from living better lives.” | Justin C. Miller Esq., Attorney at Law
Justin C. Miller Esq. is an Ohio lawyer focused on helping his clients overcome the legal obstacles that hold them back. He can relate with his clients’ situations and bring them the help they need, with exceptional client service and a professional, detail-oriented approach in all areas of practice.
Attorney Justin C. Miller has an impressive career, with highlights that include:
- Former foreclosure paralegal for one of the state’s largest creditor’s rights firms
- Former associate for one of the state’s largest bankruptcy firms
- Former law clerk in the Cleveland Municipal Court
- Volunteer for the Legal Aid Society
- Involved with Cleveland-Marshall Alumni Association Attorney Mentorship Program
To learn more about attorney Miller’s record career highlights, click on his name below:
Contact Justin Miller Esq.
Justin Miller offers a free initial phone consultation. He will discuss the basic facts of your situation with you and help you determine whether his services as a lawyer will help you. Either call his Medina or Elyria office at 330-931-3281