Helping You Protect Your Real Estate Investment
Real estate is something that almost everyone in this country deals with at one time or another. Whether you are buying or selling commercial or residential real estate or dealing with other issues like zoning or neighborhood covenant problems, a dedicated real estate attorney can make sure your interests are covered and that you get the best outcome possible.
Whether you are facing a large obstacle like title problems or a smaller obstacle like needing representation for a residential home purchase agreement, Justin C. Miller Esq. can help.
Handling Your Real Estate Needs
Attorney Justin C. Miller represents buyers and sellers of residential and commercial real estate, handling issues like:
- Real estate sales representation and document review
- Purchase agreements and related documentation
- Real estate document negotiation, drafting and review
- Drafting and review of land contracts
- Zoning (violations, requests for variances, permit applications, appeals)
- Building code violations (civil, criminal, or appeals)
- Landlord-tenant disputes in the residential and commercial contexts, including evictions
- Evictions and agreements regarding manufactured homes, campgrounds and car parks
- Title research
- Foreclosure/mortgage issues (including short sales and loan modifications)
“As a real estate attorney, I focus on providing my clients with detail-oriented representation. I pride myself on doing things right the first time, so your real estate transaction will go smoothly. And I can often provide my legal services at a lower cost than you will get with a real estate agent.” | Justin C. Miller Esq.
Get A Skilled Attorney By Your Side
With his main office in Medina, Ohio, on the corner of Route 18 and River Styx Road, attorney Justin C. Miller is available Monday through Friday from 9-5, with evening and Saturday availability by appointment. He keeps his fees reasonable, with payment plans available for client needs.