Defending Your Business’s Interests In And Out Of Court
Medina business attorney Justin C. Miller is a determined advocate in defense of the financial security and overall viability of his clients’ business ventures. He represents clients throughout Ohio in:
- Corporate formation and dissolution: Justin C. Miller handles corporate entity formation for S corporations, C corporations, LLCs, LLPs, nonprofit 501(c)(3) entities and others. He guides clients through all filing and startup issues. In addition, he counsels clients on corporate dissolution matters.
- Business transactions: Attorney Miller assists Ohio business owners with drafting and reviewing buy-sell agreements, conducting due diligence investigations, transferring liquor licenses and other business licenses, protecting tangible and intangible assets, franchise agreements and more.
- Business/commercial litigation: Through cost-effective alternative dispute resolution methods or through strategic litigation, attorney Miller resolves contract disputes, partnership disputes, collections disputes, trade secrets theft, unfair competition, breach of fiduciary duty and all other types of business/commercial issues.
- Business bankruptcies: If a business is in debt, Chapter 7 bankruptcy may be an option to discharge debts solely in the business’s name. If a business is seeking to reorganize and has the ability to do so, then a Chapter 11 may be an option. If your business has debt that cannot be paid, contact Justin C. Miller online to schedule a free bankruptcy consultation.
- Employment issues: If you have a business that has employees, Justin C. Miller has the knowledge to assist your business in maintaining order and organization through:
- Drafting and reviewing employment handbooks/manuals
- Employment litigation defense
- Fair labor or wage and hour issues
- 1099 contractor agreements
Providing Personalized Counsel From Day One
Attorney Miller brings significant benefits to the aid of his business clients. In addition to his legal knowledge, he is well-equipped to take on multiple issues while maintaining his dedication to personal service. He understands that many business owners do not want to be burdened with the additional cost, time and confusion of being transferred from legal department to legal department or from firm to firm. Instead, clients deal solely with him from day one.
Get Effective, Economical Representation
From offices in Medina and Elyria, Justin C. Miller Esq. provides business law services at competitive rates. Either call 330-931-3281
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.